mandag den 9. august 2010

Whoa...

Things have been crazy lately.
For starters, I twisted my ancle quite heavily walking home in my wedges (as I'd done a gazillion times before) after a night out. Second, I'm busy atm studying chemestry so I can get into dream-study, at which I'm actually already accepted, and I've got 3 weeks to finish a C-level chemestry course. Third, my computer is back from service after having crashed and been in a coma for almost a year (Thanks a lot, Dad!). Fourth, I really really really want to buy so many things, but I also have to save up for an apartment, books and so much other stuff you actually need.
That being said, I purchased an iPod Touch 32GB today, and I feel sooo hi-tech :) I know, I know, everyone else are buying iPhones, but I'm happy with my black and pink Nokia 5310 Express Music phone. I just really needed a replacement for my iPod Nano Ancient edition :) Seriously, it's from when the nano still had edges. I think it was even before the iPod Shuffle. I know, it's ancient.
I walked by this shop the other day. They have a lot of clothes I wouldn't dream of being seen in (I'm an H&M girl to heart :D), but I swear, their jewelries.... I have to go take a further look at those tomorrow after school, and then ignore the fact that the store is right across from my bank..

Just a quick update about the bits and pieces in my life right now. My bed is calling and I have to get at least a little bit of sleep before 6 hours of chemestry tomorrow!

x

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar