onsdag den 1. september 2010

Rant-alert!

Alright, just a quick rant... I've started school and it's awesome! FYI, I've started studying to be a medical laboratory scientist, and I'm so excited about all the future lab-work - we even have the equipment to look at DNA, and we're going to deal with a lot of biochemistry and microbiology. I know, I'm a nerd, but so are the rest of the 51 people in my class ;)

It's incredible how a (very expensive!) bus ride home from work can inspire you - I wish I had an iPhone so I could show you just what put these following words into my head. Sadly, you just have to use your imagination :)

Cotton candy clouds on a blue horizon
And I feel lucky just to be here
The Sun is on the verge of its big break-through
And I feel lucky just to live

Alright, I'm off, I've got knowledge to aquire and a room to move.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar